With notes of earthy turmeric, floral honeybush, sweet bee pollen & a hint of black pepper.
With notes of earthy turmeric, floral honeybush, sweet bee pollen & a hint of black pepper. Turmeric is a super spice famed for its anti-inflammatory and pain relieving benefits and can add a great deal of warmth to you like lying out on your favorite beach soaking up the sun. Each sip will awaken your palate.
• Handcrafted at The Southwest Washington Coast
• Made With Only 100% Organic, Fair Trade Herbs and Assam tea
• Artisan Loose Leaf Blend From Beach House Teas
• Blended by Hand in Small Batches
• Contains Caffeine
• .5 oz of loose leaf tea - Makes 5-8 Cups of Tea depending on taste
• 2 oz of loose leaf tea - Makes 25-30 Cups of Tea depending on taste
• 8 oz of loose leaf tea - Makes 100-110 Cups of Tea depending on taste
• 16 oz of loose leaf tea - Makes 200-220 Cups of Tea depending on taste
• Organic Honeybush
• Organic Assam Tea Leaves
• Organic Turmeric Root
• Organic Cinnamon Chips
• Organic Peppercorns
• Organic Ginger Root
• Organic Bee Pollen
HOW TO STEEP
1 HEAPING TSP
Scoop loose-leaf tea into infuser
Heat fresh water
8 FL OZ
Pour water over tea, add milk and sugar if desired
Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor
Use fresh leaves often
At Beach House Teas we take great care to package and seal our tea for the absolute freshest taste and why we package our teas within 30 days of blending. All our tea is carefully crafted in small batches and immediately sealed in a resealable natural Kraft stand up pouch.
All products at Beach House Teas are handmade in small batches to ensure quality and freshness. Because of this, appearance may differ slightly with each batch.