What’s more soothing than warm chamomile tea to help you drift off into slumber? That exact thing, but with a twist.
What’s more soothing than warm chamomile tea to help you drift off into slumber? That exact thing, but with a twist. Taking from the calming properties of chamomile, we’ve added the amazing benefits of turmeric, coconut and bee pollen. Add a touch of milk to your brew and you have the perfect cuppa to send you off to a blissful slumber.
• Handcrafted at The Southwest Washington Coast
• Made With Only 100% Organic, Fair Trade Herbs and Assam tea
• Artisan Loose Leaf Blend From Beach House Teas
• Blended by Hand in Small Batches
• Caffeine Free
• .5 oz of loose leaf tea - Makes 5-8 Cups of Tea depending on taste
• 2 oz of loose leaf tea - Makes 25-30 Cups of Tea depending on taste
• 8 oz of loose leaf tea - Makes 100-110 Cups of Tea depending on taste
• 16 oz of loose leaf tea - Makes 200-220 Cups of Tea depending on taste
• Organic Chamomile
• Organic Turmeric Root
• Organic Ginger Root
• Organic Cinnamon Chips
• Organic Peppercorns
• Organic Coconut
• Organic Bee Pollen
HOW TO STEEP
1 HEAPING TSP
Scoop loose-leaf tea into infuser
Heat fresh water
8 FL OZ
Pour water over tea, add milk and sugar if desired
Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor
Use fresh leaves often
At Beach House Teas we take great care to package and seal our tea for the absolute freshest taste and why we package our teas within 30 days of blending. All our tea is carefully crafted in small batches and immediately sealed in a resealable natural Kraft stand up pouch or a 6-inch tall tea tin with a slip lid to seal in freshness.
All products at Beach House Teas are handmade in small batches to ensure quality and freshness. Because of this, appearance may differ slightly with each batch.