Our Pacific Blue tea is like a mood ring in a cup.
Our Pacific Blue tea is like a mood ring in a cup. The beautiful Butterly Pea Flower gives this tea an ocean blue hue while mint and lemongrass sneak in some greens. Add a squeeze of lemon juice to the finished tea and it just might turn purple on you. Let this beautiful blend mesmerize you.
• Handcrafted at The Southwest Washington Coast
• Made With Only 100% Organic, Fair Trade Herbs
• Artisan Loose Leaf Blend From Beach House Teas
• Blended by Hand in Small Batches
• Contains Caffeine
• .5 oz of loose leaf tea - Makes 5-8 Cups of Tea depending on taste
• 2 oz of loose leaf tea - Makes 25-30 Cups of Tea depending on taste
• 8 oz of loose leaf tea - Makes 100-110 Cups of Tea depending on taste
• 16 oz of loose leaf tea - Makes 200-220 Cups of Tea depending on taste
• Organic Pacific Northwest Peppermint
• Organic Lemongrass
• Organic Blue Butterfly Pea Flower
• Organic Cornflower
• Organic & Wild Harvested Rose Petals
• Organic Rose Hips
HOW TO STEEP
1 HEAPING TSP
Scoop loose-leaf tea into infuser
Heat fresh water
8 FL OZ
Pour water over tea, add milk and sugar if desired
Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor
Use fresh leaves often
At Beach House Teas we take great care to package and seal our tea for the absolute freshest taste and why we package our teas within 30 days of blending. All our tea is carefully crafted in small batches and immediately sealed in a resealable natural Kraft stand up pouch or a 6-inch tall tea tin with a slip lid to seal in freshness.
All products at Beach House Teas are handmade in small batches to ensure quality and freshness. Because of this, appearance may differ slightly with each batch.