The combination of succulent plums, hibiscus and Jade Oolong leaves create a blend that is a delight for the senses!
The combination of succulent plums, hibiscus and Jade Oolong leaves create a blend that is a delight for the senses! The dark pink infusion of this tea is pleasantly tart with a wonderful fruity and slightly floral aroma with a hint of vanilla.
• Handcrafted at The Southwest Washington Coast
• Made With Only 100% Organic, Fair Trade Herbs and oolong tea leaves
• Artisan Loose Leaf Blend From Beach House Teas
• Blended by Hand in Small Batches
• Contains Caffeine
• .5 oz of loose leaf tea - Makes 5-8 Cups of Tea depending on taste
• 2 oz of loose leaf tea - Makes 25-30 Cups of Tea depending on taste
• 8 oz of loose leaf tea - Makes 100-110 Cups of Tea depending on taste
• 16 oz of loose leaf tea - Makes 200-220 Cups of Tea depending on taste
• Organic Jade Oolong
• Organic Plums
• Organic Hibiscus
• Pure Extract
HOW TO STEEP
1 HEAPING TSP
Scoop loose-leaf tea into infuser
Heat fresh water
8 FL OZ
Pour water over tea, add milk and sugar if desired
Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor
Use fresh leaves often
At Beach House Teas we take great care to package and seal our tea for the absolute freshest taste and why we package our teas within 30 days of blending. All our tea is carefully crafted in small batches and immediately sealed in a resealable natural Kraft stand up pouch or a 6-inch tall tea tin with a slip lid to seal in freshness.
All products at Beach House Teas are handmade in small batches to ensure quality and freshness. Because of this, appearance may differ slightly with each batch.