A blend of 100% organic ingredients with a distinctively smoky flavor.
A blend of 100% organic ingredients with a distinctively smoky flavor. The smoky and roasted flavors of lapsang and kukicha together signify earthy aspects of camping, enjoying the mountains of the Pacific Northwest and the necessity of fire and heat to take the mountain chill off.
• Handcrafted at The Southwest Washington Coast
• Made With Only 100% Organic, Fair Trade Herbs
• Artisan Loose Leaf Blend From Beach House Teas
• Blended by Hand in Small Batches
• .5 oz of loose leaf tea - Makes approximately 5-8 Cups of Tea depending on taste
• 2 oz of loose leaf tea - Makes approximately 25-30 Cups of Tea depending on taste
• 8 oz of loose leaf tea - Makes approximately 100-110 Cups of Tea depending on taste
• 16 oz of loose leaf tea - Makes approximately 200-220 Cups of Tea depending on taste
• Organic Lapsang Soughong
• Organic Nettle Leaf
• Organic Jasmine Flower
• Organic Kukicha Twig Tea
• Organic Cedar Tips
HOW TO STEEP
1 HEAPING TSP
Scoop loose-leaf tea into infuser, depending on taste
Heat fresh water
6-8 FL OZ
Pour water over tea
Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor
Use fresh leaves often
At Beach House Teas we take great care to package and seal our tea for the absolute freshest taste and why we package our teas within 30 days of blending. All our tea is carefully crafted in small batches and immediately sealed in a resealable natural Kraft stand up pouch.
All products at Beach House Teas are handmade in small batches to ensure quality and freshness. Because of this, appearance may differ slightly with each batch.