Inspired by the Pacific Northwest winter mornings. This black tea blend boasts delicious caramel and toffee notes with filling pieces of almond.
Inspired by the Pacific Northwest winter mornings. This black tea blend boasts delicious caramel and toffee notes with filling pieces of almond. Cornflower sprinkled through out pulls in the blue hues of our morning light in the Pacific Northwest.
• Handcrafted at The Southwest Washington Coast
• Made With Only 100% Organic, Fair Trade Herbs and Assam tea
• Artisan Loose Leaf Blend From Beach House Teas
• Blended by Hand in Small Batches
• Contains Caffeine
• .5 oz of loose leaf tea - Makes 5-8 Cups of Tea depending on taste
• 2 oz of loose leaf tea - Makes 25-30 Cups of Tea depending on taste
• 8 oz of loose leaf tea - Makes 100-110 Cups of Tea depending on taste
• 16 oz of loose leaf tea - Makes 200-220 Cups of Tea depending on taste
• Organic Black Tea Leaves
• Organic Almond Pieces
• Organic Cornflowers
• Organic Pure Extracts
HOW TO STEEP
1 HEAPING TSP
Scoop loose-leaf tea into infuser
Heat fresh water
8 FL OZ
Pour water over tea, add milk and sugar if desired
Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor
Use fresh leaves often
At Beach House Teas we take great care to package and seal our tea for the absolute freshest taste and why we package our teas within 30 days of blending. All our tea is carefully crafted in small batches and immediately sealed in a resealable natural Kraft stand up pouch or a 6-inch tall tea tin with a slip lid to seal in freshness.
All products at Beach House Teas are handmade in small batches to ensure quality and freshness. Because of this, appearance may differ slightly with each batch.