This flavorful herbal blend features turmeric, a powerful medicinal herb.
This flavorful herbal blend features turmeric, a powerful medicinal herb. The strong apple flavor is complimented by rosehips and hibiscus. If you are like most Pacific Northwesterners, you love the mountains and love to hike. Turmeric will keep you going to reach the summit at the peak of day with the sunshine casting its golden hues. Delicious with milk.
• Handcrafted at The Southwest Washington Coast
• Made With Only 100% Organic, Fair Trade Herbs and Assam tea
• Artisan Loose Leaf Blend From Beach House Teas
• Blended by Hand in Small Batches
• Caffeine Free
• .5 oz of loose leaf tea - Makes 5-8 Cups of Tea depending on taste
• 2 oz of loose leaf tea - Makes 25-30 Cups of Tea depending on taste
• 8 oz of loose leaf tea - Makes 100-110 Cups of Tea depending on taste
• 16 oz of loose leaf tea - Makes 200-220 Cups of Tea depending on taste
• Organic Pacific Northwest Honeycrisp Apples
• Organic Rosehips
• Organic Hibiscus
• Organic Turmeric Root
• Organic Cinnamon Chips
• Organic Orange Peel
• Organic Peppercorns
• Organic Pure Extracts
HOW TO STEEP
1 HEAPING TSP
Scoop loose-leaf tea into infuser
Heat fresh water
8 FL OZ
Pour water over tea, add milk and sugar if desired
Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor
Use fresh leaves often
At Beach House Teas we take great care to package and seal our tea for the absolute freshest taste and why we package our teas within 30 days of blending. All our tea is carefully crafted in small batches and immediately sealed in a resealable natural Kraft stand up pouch.
All products at Beach House Teas are handmade in small batches to ensure quality and freshness. Because of this, appearance may differ slightly with each batch.