Ride the arctic surf with this creamy white chocolate and rich cocoa tea mingled with red rooibos and cool peppermint notes.
Ride the arctic surf with this creamy white chocolate and rich cocoa tea mingled with red rooibos and cool peppermint notes. It’s like Christmas in a cup and a rich holiday treat and a great way to warm up your wonderland.
• Handcrafted at The Southwest Washington Coast
• Made With Only 100% Organic, Fair Trade Herbs
• Artisan Loose Leaf Blend From Beach House Teas
• Blended by Hand in Small Batches
• Caffeine Free
• .5 oz of loose leaf tea - Makes 5-8 Cups of Tea depending on taste
• 2 oz of loose leaf tea - Makes 25-30 Cups of Tea depending on taste
• 8 oz of loose leaf tea - Makes 100-110 Cups of Tea depending on taste
• 16 oz of loose leaf tea - Makes 200-220 Cups of Tea depending on taste
• White Chocolate Chips
• Organic Cocoa Nibs
• Organic Carob Pieces
• Organic Vanilla Red Rooibos
• Organic Licorice Root
• Pure Extracts
HOW TO STEEP
1 HEAPING TSP
Scoop loose-leaf tea into infuser
Heat fresh water
6-8 FL OZ
Pour water over tea
Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor
Use fresh leaves often
At Beach House Teas we take great care to package and seal our tea for the absolute freshest taste and why we package our teas within 30 days of blending. All our tea is carefully crafted in small batches and immediately sealed in a resealable natural Kraft stand up pouch or a 6-inch tall tea tin with a slip lid to seal in freshness.
All products at Beach House Teas are handmade in small batches to ensure quality and freshness. Because of this, appearance may differ slightly with each batch.